Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2 weeks and counting...

Yikes! Just two weeks to go, then it's farewell winter, hello summer... I hope. Hey, can anyone tell me if they're doing summer in London this year?

The only thing between me and the start of the trip is the list. It's a list with magical properties - cross something off and the list still gets longer! I think most people have lists like this on the countdown, but knowing that doesn't make it any less stressful... And everyone wants to add to the stress: my dentist, my doctor, my lawyer, my insurance company, my gym, my accountant... well, you get the picture... :-)

The Dawn Princess is still limping along, with only 3 of her 4 engines working. Check out the blogs I'm following for more on that. Can't wait to join them, crippled ship and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment