Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One day to go - but it could be more!

As I continue to pack and do all those last minute things that always crop up, the ash cloud is again threatening to disrupt my departure... I watch with interest as various flights in and out of Australian airports are cancelled, and have decided there's nothing I can do about it, so I might just as well go with the flow. I'll take some Aussie $$ with me just in case I get stranded in Melbourne :-)

Family dinner out tonight, then I'll try to get a good night's sleep. No doubt I'll be on the net early tomorrow morning to see if I'll be flying or not. Hmmmm......

1 comment:

  1. Hope you make it out ok. Here in Adelaide we have had flights cancelled today, have not taken notice of eastern states. Looking forward to this years blog.

    ReplyDelete