Friday, August 19, 2011

Well done Princess...

Quote of the Day: “Well dear, that was Hooters. Now we can cross that one off the bucket list.”

Much to the amazement of a number of people on board, Princess has actually refunded all my expenses arising from my unexpected diversion from Amsterdam to Bergen. Initially we were all told that we’d be given a letter explaining what had happened (i.e. the ship couldn’t get in to Amsterdam because of the weather), and it would then be up to us to claim the expenses back on our travel insurance.

Then a week later, we received a letter asking us to submit our receipts or credit card printouts. Two weeks after that, I was advised that they were refunding my expenses in full. Now that saves me a lot of hassle, plus the excess on my policy, so I’m quite happy with that outcome.

Well done Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment