Sunday, July 17, 2011

Van Gogh - again...

For me, no visit to Amsterdam is complete without spending a considerable amount of time at the Van Gogh Museum. So today was the day. And again I had a great time there. Despite the crowd - it is Saturday after all - I just love those paintings... and it was well worth paying the extra euro to buy my ticket at the hotel, thereby missing the long queue at the Museum - smart move!

The other mission for the day was a haircut. After finally finding one of the few barbers in the centre of town, I got a serious haircut - so serious in fact that THERE SHALL BE NO PHOTOS! Now I'm wondering what the people on the cruise will think of the crim who's joining them on Monday... I'm glad my hair grows quickly!

Raining again today, but quite mild. Here's hoping the sun puts in an appearance tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. The Van Gogh museum is awesome. I hope I'll be able to visit it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete